Sunday, November 30, 2008

~Bookworm Award~

Heather awarded me with the Bookworm Award!! I love the graphic and it is my first award. Thanks Heather.

I can appearantly share this with others, this is how it works:
Open the book closest to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.
The book closest to me is The Falcons of Montabard by Elizabeth Chadwick. I am considering reading it for the Winter Challenge and have not put it away or with my challenge books yet.

Page 56. Sentences 5-10:
Annais gazed briefly into its sinuous bright mirror and resheathed the weapon. She knew that she ought to lace up the flaps of the shelter, but could not bring herself to do so. Her father wanted to protect her by keeping her in ignorance, but Sabin was right in his assesment. She did need to know.

Now I have to tag 5 of my fellow bloggers!
1. Becky
2. Kate
3.Teddy
4.Dani
5.Tanzanite

No comments: