Sunday, April 6, 2008

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge



I found this GREAT reading Challenge and since Historical Fiction is my favorite I look forward to being a part of this Challenge. You must commit to reading 6 Historical Fiction novels in 6 months starting 4/1/08 and ending 10/1/08.


Please join me in this challenge and if you do post your books in my comments or your webiste, I would love to see what your reading list and visit your site. Reading, Writing and Ranting to join the Historical Reading Challenge.

I have listed the six I plan to read below, but they could change since I have many Historical Fiction in my TBR pile.

1.The Love Knot Elizabeth Chadwick
2 Royal Harlot Susan Holloway Scott
3.The Constant Princess Philippa Gregory
4.Royal Harlot: A Novel of the Countess Castlemaine and King Charles II Susan Holloway Scott
5.A Bride Most Begrudging:Deeanne Gist
6.Cruel as the Grave Sharon Kay Penman


Happy Reading



2 comments:

Miss K said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the challenge. I love love love your list. Seems we have similar tastes. I see you're reading Highland Velvet? Have you read Jude Deveraux's Velvet series before? It is one of my favourites!

There's a yahoo chat group for this challenge that you can join (if you haven't already). If you want an invite, send me an email at anniebucknall at hotmail dot com.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.